Safe and guaranteed checkout
The iHealth blood pressure monitor is a system of monitoring cardiovascular wireless that calculates not only blood pressure but also many other indices:
1. Ankle Brachial Index (ABI), ankle-arm index, is based on the measurement of the maximum (systolic) blood pressure of the ankles and arms, possibly simultaneously. Gives an indication of arterial obstructions or other peripheral arterial diseases
2. Pulse Pressure (PP): difference between systolic and diastolic pressure
3. Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP): mean pressure within an artery over a full cycle of a heartbeat.
4. Cardiac Output (CO): amount of blood that is pumped by the heart every minute. It is equal to the heart rate multiplied by the stroke volume.
5. Stroke Volume (SV): The amount of blood expelled from each ventricle with each systolic contraction.
CardioLab performs clinically accurate and reliable measurements of the above parameters in less than 3 minutes. The CardioLab monitoring system works by means of an iPad from which the analysis is fully managed and on whose screen the pulse waves are displayed in real time.
For bedridden patients, the device can be used in 24-hour "monitoring" mode. It can be programmed to take multiple measurements at selected intervals and averages them using an algorithm that eliminates some irregular readings caused by artifacts or by the so-called white coat hypertension, i.e. the harmless reaction of our body to the presence of the doctor who measures us pressure.
To be used exclusively in conjunction with an Apple iPad (not included) and an APP (Cardio Pro downloadable from AppleStore) specially developed for professionals.
The CardioLab app provides access to the complete picture of the cardiovascular health of patients; allows the management of all clinical parameters in a single application starting from iHealth devices (NIBP, PR, weight / BMI, ECG, SpO2 and glucose). At any time, once a test has been performed, simply touching the test response on the iPad displays a pop-up explaining the result.
Compatible device: iPad 2+. The iOS version of these devices must be V5.0 or higher.
The blood pressure monitor is ready. Take a test measurement.
• Classification: Internally powered, Type B applied parts, IPXO non-AP or APG
• Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR
• Dimensions: 145 x 58 x h 30 mm
• Bracelet circumference: 22 - 42 cm
• Weight: about 135 g (excluding bracelet)
• Measurement method: oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
• Power supply: DC: 5V - 1.0A, Battery: 1 x 3.7V - Li-ion 400mAh
• Cuff pressure range: 0-295 mmHg ± 3 mmHg
• Heart rate range: 40-180 beats / min, accuracy ± 5%
• Battery life: 300 recharges
• Number of measurements with charged battery: 120 readings