Safe and guaranteed checkout
The in vitro influenza A/B test is capable of detecting type A and B virus antigens (nucleoproteins) taken from respiratory specimens. The influenza A/B test is designed to detect the various subtypes of influenza A, (H1N1, H3N2, H5N1, H5N3, H7N3, H9N2).
It is performed through the use of nasal swabs that allow the collection of the necessary respiratory samples.
- Easy to use
- Results in 10-15 minutes
- Includes rapid test device, swab, tube, reagent
- Unit of sale: box of 30 pcs
- For professional use only
- For optimal use download here the user manual
- declaration of conformity