Safe and guaranteed checkout
These Filter Masks have been developed to meet the urgent need to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, compliant with the indications of Law Decree n.18 of 17/03/2020 art.16 paragraph 2 and of the relative circular of the Ministry of Health 0003572- P-18/03/2020, of free sale until the end of the Covid-19 health emergency.
VAT 5% - "Relaunch" Decree (art. 124 of Legislative Decree no. 34/2020), Part II-bis of Table A, attached to Presidential Decree n. 633/1972, extending the application of the VAT rate of 5% to the goods necessary for the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency in place. The product is sold in packs of 50 pieces.
Masks made in Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified stretch warp-knit fabric produced by an ISO 9001 certified company.
The shape of the masks and the high elastic modulus of the fabric allow for one perfect fit, feature necessary to turn out as much as possible protective and comfortable possible.
The high breathability characteristics of the fabric and the pleasantness to the touch make them very comfortable and easy to carry for hours, almost forgetting to have them on.
The masks do not absorb any type of liquid, thanks to the water repellent treatment and I'm washable at 90 ° C up to 20 times, keeping all the water-repellent characteristics unaltered.
The fabric was analyzed with a scanning electron microscope (SEM) by the University of Padua, in order to evaluate its microscopic structure to have an indication of its effectiveness in block the droplet droplets, recognized as the main route of contagion of COVID-19.
The microscopic characterization of the tissue shows porosities of the order of magnitude of 50 microns on both sides, it is therefore reasonable to believe that a mask constructed with the tissue under examination is able to prevent the spread of droplet droplets.
Very comfortable, aesthetically pleasing 100% Made in Italy
• Two-layer masks
• Guy: Graphics
• Material: polyester, cotton and spandex
• Elastic fit to the ears
• Machine washable with normal detergent up to 90 ° and reusable
• 100% created, produced and shipped from Italy
• It is allowed to use it in public and work places if it is not possible to respect the minimum interpersonal distance
• Filter masks for the exclusive use of the community: not for sanitary use, they are not to be considered as a medical device (DM), or personal protective equipment (PPE), non-sterile (washing before use is recommended)
• Compliant with the indications of Art. 16 paragraph 2 of the Law Decree n.18 of 17.03.2020
For more information please visit our dedicated page about characteristics of the masks.
Since this is a sanitary product, no returns can be accepted.