Safe and guaranteed checkout
Pediatric sugircal masks certificate II 3-ply, with elastic bands. The dimensions of 14 x 9 cm of these masks pediatric, they are therefore suitable for children and can be comfortably worn to protect against pathogens and viruses. Their use is recommended in hospitals, dental offices, clinics and a school. The inner and outer layers are made of non-woven fabric, while the intermediate layer is made of melt-blown non-woven fabric with filtering action. Practices to wear thanks to the elastic to hook behind the ears. Packs of 10 pieces.
These surgical masks are produced by our trusted partner in China. If you are looking for the Made in Italy masks produced by us go to this page Surgical masks Made in Italy.
|Pack of||Price per mask||Package price|
For larger quantities please contact our sales department, available via our page contacts.
- Packs of 10 pcs.
- Pediatric model
- Light blue
- Moldable nose piece to be adapted to the anatomical shape of the face
- Filtration: without glass fiber, BFE filtration efficiency> 98%
- Materials: non-woven, latex-free, 1st ply external 28 gsm non-woven, 2nd ply 25 gsm meltblown filter, 3rd ply internal 25 gsm non-woven
- Certifications: EN14683: 2019, Class I Medical Device
- Multilingual box: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, SE, GR, RO, Arabic
- Distributor: Gima Italy
- Country of Production: China (if you are looking for the Made in Italy masks produced by us go to this page Surgical masks Made in Italy)
How to use
The mask should be kept in a place with good ventilation, clean, dry, avoiding humidity and exposure to contaminants. We recommend a minimum temperature of 4 degrees and a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. For optimum conservation, we recommend using the Dolomiti Medical mask holder which can be purchased at the following link: Smart mask holder
- BFE = 98%
- Differential pressure (Pa / cm2): 40
- CfU / g <30
- Dimensions: 14 x 9 cm (pediatric)
- Certifications: DDM 93/42 / EEC; EN 14683, Type II
Since this is a medical-health product, returns cannot be accepted for hygienic and safety reasons.