Safe and guaranteed checkout
The CardioLab iHealth is a wireless cardiovascular monitoring system, that measures and calculates blood pressure and various cardiovascular vectors such as the ankle-arm index (ABI), the Pulse Pressure (PP), the Differential Arterial Pressure (PAD), the Cardiac Output (GC) and the Systolic Volume (VS) in less than 3 minutes. The monitoring system includes wireless sensors which can be used with different combinations to measure blood pressure or other parameters such as ABI.
The CardioLab iHealth works with the Apple iPad and calculates the ABI in real time displaying the pressure fluctuations on the iPad screen. It can also be used in monitoring mode for more than 24 hours on static patients. Could be programmed to take multiple measurements at selected intervals and an average of the measurements is carried out using an algorithm that eliminates certain irregular readings due to artifacts or "white coat" hypertension.
- For optimal use you can download the user manual
- Track your patients' vital signs in less than 3 minutes:
- Blood pressure
- Ankle-arm index
- Pulsation pressure
- Differential arterial pressure
- Systolic volume
- Cardiac output
- Box and manual in GB, FR, IT, ES
- 2 year warranty.
IHealth Professional App - free: iPad application specially developed for professionals. It allows the management of all clinical parameters in a single application starting from iHealth devices. The iHealth application and the Cloud service are free and include customized health tools. Free download on the App Store.
- Classification: internally powered, applied parts type BF, IPX0, no AP or APG, continuous operation
- Measurement method: oscillometric, automatic measurement and inflation
- Memory: 9999
- Battery: 1 x 3.7V Li-ion 400 mAh power supply: DC: 5V 1.0A
- Measurement range - Cuff pressure: 0-300mmHg ± 3 mmHg - Systolic: 60-260 mmHg - Diastolic: 40-199 mmHg - Pulse: 40-180 beats / minute ± 5%
- Size: 145 x 58 x 30mm
- Weight: 135 g
- Band circumference: 22-42 cm
- Wireless communication:
- Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR class 2 SPP
- Band frequency: 2.402-2.480GHz