INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REG. EU 2016/679
This page informs you on how Dolomiti Medical by Holding Dolomiti SRL, via Carlo Rizzarda, 8, 32023, Feltre (BL), (hereinafter, "Dolomiti Medical" or "Data Controller") processes the personal data collected through navigation on its website web or on the occasion of other business contacts.
- Types of data collected
The personal data processed by the Data Controller concern the following categories of personal data:
- data relating to navigation on the website (for example: navigation statistics);
- data relating to requests for information transmitted through the site, our social channels or other communication channels (for example: contact details; profile name, information provided in the request);
- data relating to purchases made through the website (for example: billing, shipping and contact data; purchase history; financial or banking data used for the management of payments and collections; documentation acquired for compliance with tax obligations ).
- Purpose of the collected data
Personal data (hereinafter also "Data") provided to the Data Controller or acquired by the latter as part of the contractual relationship or possibly communicated by third parties, will be processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure the correct functioning of the website and to process your request for access to the contents of the site;
- to perform legal and / or contractual obligations deriving from the contracts concluded between you and Dolomiti Medical;
- to send you commercial communications relating to services similar to those covered by a previous sales contract concluded with Dolomiti Medical, without prejudice to your right to refuse such communications at any time, as required by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- if you consent to subscribe to our newsletter, to send you commercial and / or promotional communications on the products and services offered by Dolomiti Medical as well as to carry out market research;
- for the administration of service satisfaction surveys, in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner in measuring the level of satisfaction of the Customers, in order to improve products and services provided by the Owner and meet the specific needs of the Customers (Article 6, par. 1, letter f) GDPR).
Personal data will also be processed anonymously for statistical purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR).
- Methods of processing
The data will be processed: (i) by employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller to whom specific instructions will be provided; (ii) by third parties, appointed for this purpose as data processors, who carry out activities related to the management of the contractual relationship (e.g. commercial agents) or who provide ancillary and instrumental services to the activity of the Data Controller (e.g. marketing agencies, agencies event organization, credit institutions); (iii) to professionals and other subjects who provide services or activities instrumental to the activities of the Owner (eg couriers) (iv) to consultants and public and private bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the protection of the subjective rights of the Owner (e.g. consultants, judicial authorities, opposition register); (v) to payment platforms, for the management of purchases.
- Transfer of personal data abroad
The treatments carried out with the aid of computerized tools take place on servers located within the European Union owned and / or in the availability of the Owner and / or third-party companies duly appointed as data processors.
The transfer of personal data relating to the processing carried out for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) above is envisaged to the company Rocket Science Group, based in LLC, 675 Ponce del Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA which manages the MailChimp platform.
The data transfer is governed on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and unconditionally accepted by MailChimp as an integral and substantial part of the data transfer contract concluded with the Data Controller and available for consultation by the interested party at the address https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/. The Data Controller will periodically check the adequacy of the person in charge and the regulatory and contractual framework applicable to data transfers, in consideration of the data actually transferred and the purposes of the processing.
MailChimp declares to adopt appropriate and adequate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect personal data from loss, abuse, unauthorized access, illicit dissemination, alteration and destruction, having assessed the risks relating to the processing activities and the nature of the personal data managed. Further information on security practices is available at the following link https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
Interested parties can obtain a copy of the personal data processed by MailChimp through the following contact channel https://mailchimp.com/contact/.
The transfer of personal data relating to the processing carried out for the purposes referred to in a), b), c) and e) preceding the company Salesforce, based in Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA is envisaged. 94105, USA
The transfer of data is governed on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and unconditionally accepted by Salesforce as an integral and substantial part of the data transfer contract concluded with the Data Controller and available for consultation by the interested party at the address https://www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/legal/Agreements/data-processing-addendum.pdf. The Data Controller will periodically check the adequacy of the person in charge and the regulatory and contractual framework applicable to data transfers, in consideration of the data actually transferred and the purposes of the processing.
Salesforce declares to adopt appropriate and adequate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect personal data from loss, abuse, unauthorized access, illicit dissemination, alteration and destruction, having assessed the risks relating to the processing activities and the nature of the personal data managed. Further information on security practices is available at the following link https://www.salesforce.com/it/company/privacy/
Interested parties can obtain a copy of the personal data processed by MailChimp through the following contact channel https://www.salesforce.com/form/other/privacy-request/.
The transfer of personal data relating to the treatments carried out for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) above is envisaged to the company Seguno Software Inc., based in 400 W Main St, Suite 205, Durham, NC 27701 which manages the software Seguno Mail Connect.
The transfer of data is governed on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and unconditionally accepted by Seguno.
The Data Controller will periodically check the adequacy of the person in charge and the regulatory and contractual framework applicable to data transfers, in consideration of the data actually transferred and the purposes of the processing.
- Data retention times
The personal data concerning you will be kept for the entire duration of the commercial relationship or in any case until the expiry of the ordinary limitation period relating to the reciprocal rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationships established between the parties.
The data collected for direct marketing purposes will be processed for a maximum period of 24 months.
The data collected for profiling purposes will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of the data necessary to carry out the treatments listed in point 2.a) is optional, but it is a necessary and indispensable condition for accessing and using the site: any refusal to provide the data therefore determines the impossibility to browse the pages of the owner's website.
The provision of the data necessary for the processing listed in point 2.b) is optional, but is a necessary and indispensable condition for the execution of the contract with the owner: any refusal to provide the data therefore determines the impossibility of execute the requested concluded contract.
Consent to processing for further purposes is optional. With regard to the treatments listed in point 2.c) and point 2.e), prior consent is not required, but you can communicate your opposition to further processing at any time.
The consent for the treatments indicated in point 2.d) is optional. The refusal prevented from carrying out these treatments.
- Processing methods
The processing of data for each of the aforementioned purposes is carried out using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or e-mail, telephone (eg automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (eg websites, mobile, apps) suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality according to the so-called data protection by default that is, the application of measures to minimize the risks of data dissemination.
- Rights of the interested party
You can exercise the following rights towards the Data Controller:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the Data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limitation of processing, i.e. the right to request the suspension of the processing if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
- right to withdraw consent at any time to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously;
- right to contact the authority for the competent data protection in case of unlawful data processing.
- How to exercise your rights
You can exercise these rights by simply sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Dolomiti Medical by Holding Dolomiti S.R.L., via Carlo Rizzarda, 8, 32023, Feltre (BL), or
- an e-mail to the address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
The Data Controller will take care to keep this information updated.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text sent to yours browser from a visited website. Allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor. THE cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. THE cookies they are used for various purposes. We use them, for example, to count the number of visitors we receive on a page, to help you contact us and in general to try to provide an ever better service.
Below is a brief explanation of which types of cookies can be used:
- technical cookies: this type of cookie allows certain sections of the site to function properly. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (see paragraph below) to the detriment of the functionality of the site itself. Technical cookies are distinguished in persistent (if, once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date) e session (which are destroyed every time the browser is closed);
- analytical cookies: The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. This information allows anonymous statistical analysis. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains;
- third-party service analysis cookies: these cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously. This information includes: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site;
- cookies to integrate third-party products and software functions: this type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site;
- profiling cookies: are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the website.
What cookies does the site use?
Below you can see a list of the types of cookies used on our site
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Consult the specific information: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
Consult the specific information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it
Consult the specific information:
Consult the specific information:
The systems for saving analytical cookies (not anonymous) and profiling are activated by our site only after having collected your specific consent. You can manage your consents at any time through the following link https://dolomitimedical.com/pages/privacy-policy-1.
Technical and analytical cookies (anonymous) are activated by default on our website.
You can at any time delete the cookies saved using the procedure for deleting the navigation data of the program you use to browse the internet (browser).